Regional CARE Association, a non-profit agency based in Joliet Illinois,
has been serving people with HIV/AIDS and our community since 1996.
Regional CARE provides:
- Medical and counseling services for people living with HIV/AIDS;
- Free, anonymous HIV testing and counseling; and
- HIV awareness and prevention programs in the community.
- Maintains the strictest client confidentiality;
- Provides services regardless of ability to pay;
- Does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, or sexual orientation; and
- Serves primarily residents of Will and adjacent counties, but has no geographic boundaries.
All services are provided in an atmosphere which respects individuals' cultural differences and their right to care with dignity.